Knitting is equipped with 30+ latest and computerized circular knitting machines
Chandna Corporation is associated with Knitwear Industry since 1987 when its pioneers Late Mr. Muhammad Sultan Chandna (Father) and Muhammad Kamran Chandna (Son) together established a Knitted garments factory on a very small scale. Main customers were from USA, due to acceptable quality and reasonable prices, the quantum of orders from the customers increased day by day.
Today Chandna Corporation stands as a complete vertical setup with all the processing units in one premises. In processing, state of the art units comprises of:
• Knitting is equipped with 30+ latest and computerized circular knitting machines of make Orizio (Italy) & Dragon (Taiwan) which are able to knit various types of 12 tons Knits Fabric per day.
• Dyeing having Scholl (Switzerland) & Thies (Germany) High Temperature dyeing machines with dyeing capacity of 12 Tons Knits Fabric per day.
• The Testing Laboratory is equipped with latest equipment to do all types of testing.
• Raising comprises of 02 Machines American brand for brushing the Fleece Fabric.
• Finishing comprises of a Sueding machine of make Lamperti (Italy) for peach finish of knits fabric, a compactor of make Tube Tex (USA) to finish tubular fabric and a Stenter of make Babcock (Germany) to finish open width fabric.
• Cutting is equipped with 50 Industrial Cutting Machines.
• Embroidery is equipped with 09 TAJIMA computerized machines
• Stitching comprises of over 1000 high speed Industrial Sewing Machines of
make Juki, Pegasus and Brother (Japan).
• Press & Packing has 110 Steam Presses with Vacuum Tables
• Chandna Corporation has its own Power Generation Plant with Gas
Generators of make 02 x CAT (USA) of 472 KVA each and 1 MV Jenbacher
(Austria) for electric city self production.
• Chandna Corporation also has Electricity obtainable from K-Electric.
• For Steam, 02 Gas Operated Package boilers are also installed, one for use
and the second one for the stand-by.
• Total 200,000 Sq. Ft. working area to cover the entire plant.